terça-feira, abril 05, 2005

Momento de inspiração...ou talvez não!

It´s quiet and there´s no one around
Just me and U...U2!
I feel every frame passed.
I feel like i´m holding on to nothing
My imagination is leaving me
and she´s gonna make me cry.

Some nights are bigger
but this...is bigger then a day.
I can´t explain what is happening,
but i now that it is not normal.
Wait...

Somebody is knocking on my head.
What a big surprise, it´s you
Who else could be if not you.
Noboby
Now, i feel better.

My heart is jumping inside of me
and jumping, and jumping...
My fingers are my eyes,
this eyes are closing slowly...
If i can see you...I can toutch you.
I pass my hands on you.
Every litle parts of your body are beautiful
Just beautiful.
I know, because if i can toutch you... I can see you.
This happends, every time i remember...
every time i remember U...U2!

Sem comentários: